By using the application ForEarth, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this application. The materials contained in this application are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
a. The materials on ForEarth’s application are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. ForEarth makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
b. Further, ForEarth does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its application or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall ForEarth or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on ForEarth’s application, even if ForEarth or a ForEarth authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
4. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on ForEarth’s application could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. ForEarth does not warrant that any of the materials on its application are accurate, complete or current. ForEarth may make changes to the materials contained on its application at any time without notice. However ForEarth does not make any commitment to update the materials.
ForEarth has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its application and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by ForEarth of the site. Use of any such linked application is at the user’s own risk.
ForEarth may revise these terms of service for its application at any time without notice. By using this application you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
7. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of France and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
Your privacy is important to us. It is ForEarth’s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you across our application, https://forearth.geomatys.com, and other sites we own and operate.
We only ask for personal information when we truly need it to provide a service to you. We collect it by fair and lawful means, with your knowledge and consent. We also let you know why we’re collecting it and how it will be used.
We only retain collected information for as long as necessary to provide you with your requested service. What data we store, we’ll protect within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We don’t share any personally identifying information publicly or with third-parties, except when required to by law.
Our application may link to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of these sites, and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy policies.
You are free to refuse our request for your personal information, with the understanding that we may be unable to provide you with some of your desired services.
Your continued use of our application will be regarded as acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information. If you have any questions about how we handle user data and personal information, feel free to contact us.
This policy is effective as of 11 May 2018.
We do our best to keep ForEarth safe, but we cannot guarantee it. We need your help to keep ForEarth safe, which includes the following commitments by you:
- You will not post unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam) on ForEarth.
- You will not collect users’ content or information, or otherwise access ForEarth, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our prior permission.
- You will not engage in unlawful multi-level marketing, such as a pyramid scheme, on ForEarth.
- You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
- You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
- You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user.
- You will not post content that: is hate speech, threatening, or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
- You will not develop or operate a third-party application containing alcohol-related, dating or other mature content (including advertisements) without appropriate age-based restrictions.
- You will not use ForEarth to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
- You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working or appearance of ForEarth, such as a denial of service attack or interference with page rendering or other ForEarth functionality.
- You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement or our policies
ForEarth reserves the right to ban any user who does not respect these rules
Questions & Suggestions
If you have questions, suggestions, or wish to make a complaint, please complete a feedback form or you can contact us at:
(+33) 619 591 735
Last Updated: Februrary 12, 2019